Once my exams are over I shall:
- Pay more attention to my blog – finally assemble that darn editorial calendar and check out all my followers’ blogs and max out my theme and all that!
- Watch Broad City. Important!
- Read more. As in a book a day 😉
- Get back on track with my happiness project.
- Write a novel in a month.
- Move more (even attempt something like sports, maybe?).
- Cut my hair.
- Focus on driving lessons.
- Paint my nails in a pretty colour. It has LITERALLY been years since I have last done this.
- Spend more time checking out music and listening to music I don’t usually listen too. Discover some hidden gems.
- Get a proper sleep schedule, so I’ll finally stop annoying blog readers with my lack of sleep-posts (like here and here and here).
- Smile 🙂